WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A GOLF ORGANISER IN KOH SAMUI, THAILAND?
When travelling to Koh Samui in Thailand we fully recommend assigning a golf organiser to take care of all golf arrangements before you arrive. Try choosing a golf agent affiliated to a reputable golf company based in Koh Samui, that’s familiar with organsing golf on the island and that can be contacted at any time if needed during your holiday.
As a local golf tour operator, we will personally take control of all golf related responsibilities which include:
1. Coordinating all golf reservations with you in English by email or phone.
2. Making sure confirmation of all requested tee times have been fully comprehended by the staff at both golf courses and that all names are correctly recorded in their computer system.
3. Making sure that before you arrive in Ko Samui the golf course accepts responsibility that all golf bookings are still recorded and there are no mistakes.
4. Ensuring the minivan drivers are punctually on time, there’s nothing more aggravating than waiting at your hotel ready to travel to the golf course and the vehicle is late or hasn’t even turned up.
5. On arrival to the golf course our team will assist your group through payment in the proshop, helping to ensure you move swiftly with enough time to practice before commencing your round.
6. Making sure you receive the best caddies during the round is important, as you will spend on average up to 4 hours on the golf course with them, they will assist you with general play and helping to create that long lasting memory of your golf experience in Koh Samui.
7. Returning you safely back to the hotel from the golf course, without having to waste anytime waiting, because the driver hasn’t shown up on time.
These are just a few tasks carefully orchestrated by our golf company to ensure your golfing holiday goes smoothly without any hitches, before you touch down in Samui and during your trip.
For all golf bookings contact us on:
Mobile/Whats App +66 898742735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org